Thursday, October 7, 2010

How Do You Keep Your Makeup Organized?


How do you keep your makeup organized?
A makeup train case I was using recently broke, but I didn't really like it that much anyway. I had to stack a lot of makeup so I wasn't able to easily see everything that I had.
Now I'm just using some plain plastic boxes to organize everything, but would like to come up with something better.
How do you keep all your makeup organized? If you have a great tip add it in the comment box below.
By dolly chiang

1 comments:

Face of Avon said...

To organize make up in your purse i recommend the Butler Basics Tote Bag. No more searching for your lipstick or compact. No more emptying your bag to find your keys. Leather-like tote fully lined with zip pocket and organizing compartments. To view it follow the url below and enter butler in the search area.

http://youravon.com/terriharrison

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Webring

The Entreprenher Society
Web Ring
Advertise Your Business FREE Today!
Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet
Powered by Bravenet : Brought to you by TES
Ring Owner: The Entreprenher Society   Site: The Entreprenher Society

Add Your Link Here

Exchange Links.To have your link added here add my badge to your site and email me at FaceofAvon@gmail.com with the url of of the page my link was added to.
Women in direct selling

Verified Ways to Make Money

Make money tweeting for advertisers. I have signed up with all of the sites below and have actually made money. Click on the links to get started.
SponsoredTweets referral badge

Grab my Button