Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Today Only Flash Sale-Save up to 90%-Stock up for Christmas





0504-my-habit-launches_fa.jpg


Join Face of Avon today for a Flash Sale where you can save up to 90% off retail prices. It's my end of the year clearance sale. I have so many brand new, still in the box items that need to go so I can make room for next years products. Today I will post an item marked down up to 90% and as soon as that item sells another one will roll around. Check back often so you don't miss a deal.

Stock up on Christmas items and I will keep track of your purchases so I can ship everything in one box to save you even more money. When checking out pay only a one time shipping fee and any items you win after that select "Home Delivery" at checkout and no shipping will be applied. Good luck! Any questions email me at FaceofAvon@gmail.com or call 863-808-0186. I will be sitting by the phone for customer service.

Now on Sale! Reg 34.00. Now only $15.00. Grab this deal now before someone else does! Only Two in stock.



ANEW ULTIMATE Age Repair Night Cream


                                                                          Flash Sale #2


 

Your favorite retractable liner - now with a touch of twinkle. Glimmer on! .01 oz. net wt. Only 50¢! More colors will be posted later. Grab this deal now! One in Stock. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Webring

The Entreprenher Society
Web Ring
Advertise Your Business FREE Today!
Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet
Powered by Bravenet : Brought to you by TES
Ring Owner: The Entreprenher Society   Site: The Entreprenher Society

Add Your Link Here

Exchange Links.To have your link added here add my badge to your site and email me at FaceofAvon@gmail.com with the url of of the page my link was added to.
Women in direct selling

Verified Ways to Make Money

Make money tweeting for advertisers. I have signed up with all of the sites below and have actually made money. Click on the links to get started.
SponsoredTweets referral badge

Grab my Button